Saturday, August 7, 2010

I love science camp and I collect rocks.

I really liked science camp over the summer. I liked that we built a car, a glider, a wind up airplane and had fun. I liked my teacher. She smiled and high-fived me with her backhand when she touched dairy.

The wind up airplane was my favorite. We wound up the propeller and put it on the ground and it just flew! We added an alien with a parachute on it. When the airplane went upside down the alien parachuted out! Someone's parachute on their guy ripped and it fell because there was not that much air trapped under the chute. It was cool!

I collect rocks and like these books. I like the crystal rocks we find and the layers on some. They are very interesting and come in many colors. I hide them in a tree near our house.

Prize-Winning Science Fair Projects for Curious Kids

 The Scientific American Book of Great Science Fair Projects

 100 Amazing First-Prize Science Fair Projects